Before you can perform a play or musical, you must obtain a license. A license grants
you rights to perform the show in return of a fee.
To obtain a performing license, you must first complete the
Application Form. The form can be filled-in online or an application form can be
sent to you via email or ordinary post.
You will need the following information to complete the form:
- Name of Organisation/Society
- Applicants name and address, and position within the organisation
- Name of the show
- Desired dates of performance
- Number of performance, matinees and night shows
- Name of the venue, theatre, hall, etc.
- Seating capacity of the venue
- Ticket prices, including discounted prices.
Processing time of application will usually take 5-10 days. Some shows may be restricted
in certain areas and certain times. You should always obtain confirmation from us
that a show is available in your area before planning a production.